The mission of the CREST Foundation is to fund and award scholarships to children of reprographics industry employees who wish to pursue a better education, but who lack the financial means to do so. This foundation provides opportunities for the reprographics industry to unite for the benefit of the children of our long-term employees who provide so much value to the industry.
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Student must have a parent currently employed by a reprographics company for at least five years
- Be a US citizen or legal permanent resident
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the FAFSA (Free Application For Student Aid)
- Be enrolling on a full-time basis at a college or university (minimum of 12 credit hours)
- Have and maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Provide recommendations from at least 2 qualified adults
Online applications for the 2017/2018 school year will be available from March 1, 2017 to May 5, 2017. Deadline for the 2017 / 2018 school year application session is May 5, 2017. Applications, recommendations and all required information including FAFSA must be complete and submitted prior to the deadline.
Awards for the 2017/2018 school year will be made in the fall of 2017.
This website is best viewed with Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher. Applications should be completed using only IE 5.5 or higher.